Cancellations, returns and exchanges
This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by Pink Butterfly.
1. If you wish to cancel (non-personalised items only) or amend your order please contact Pink Butterfly as soon as possible, as we start creating orders as soon as we can when we receive them. If we have started creating your personalised order you will be charged.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging.
3. Unfortunately some items are non-cancellable or non-refundable. These are:
- Anything that is personalised and cannot be resold due to the bespoke nature of the item
- Anything that’s made to your specific requirements (ie: outside of standard customisation options offered by the Pink Butterfly to all customers)
- Creative pieces that are specially commissioned when you place an order.
4. Other types of services cannot be returned for a refund, for example where the service begins as soon as you make the payment (e.g. a jewellery class voucher or gift voucher)
5. Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, if you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 7 working days after the date of delivery, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods or services you wish to return, and the original postage and packaging charges made. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us.
6. Our standard returns policy entitles you to a full refund of the purchase price and postage and packaging charges if you change your mind (i.e. the goods or services provided are not faulty or were not described properly) within 7 working days.
7. If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
8. Where you would like to return an eligible product you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item.
9. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
10. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
11. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
12. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.
To avoid disappointment, please check whether an item is cancelable or non-cancelable before ordering.